Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Celphone - Bold - 9790
My Carrier: Blackberry

BOLD 9790 - Battery Life

Hi,

The battery lifetime at the specifications for Bold 9790 didnt meet the life time specs.

I already changed the my battery twice and my 9790 is just 2 weeks old.

I fully charged my battery and played just MUSIC alone, your specification mentioned that the battery will last Up to 33 hours but when I used my phone for MUSIC ONLY, my battery lasts for 9 h and 30 mins only. I already bought 2 batteries thinking that maybe just a deffect from the batt but when i used my new batt, the lifetime is still the same.

Will you please check the BOLD 9790 and 9900 batteries, I know they' have the same battery. It doesn't last long like you mentioned on the specs. Please Urgently fix this problem so we can enjoy blackberry.

Thanks and Regards,

Jay

My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Auto page

Re: BOLD 9790 - Battery Life

Hi

I have exactly the same problem. Got for all 8 my employees the new bold 9790. The battery life is bad. They lie about battery life nr1 and if they say I must not use BBM on our phones then what is the use of having a blackberry. We also have the 9900 bold just as bad and the torch 9810 even worse. No one can give me a solution . My solution is at the moment IPhone and what's app. Cheers blackberry and BBM you will die soon with your bad service