Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: Idea cellular India

Bad service by Idea cellular

i have recently brought BB 9320 i use Rs.399.00 unlimited plan Idea cellular sevice in Pune India 9320 is supposed to be a 3G Phone 3G sevices are not available on BB by Idea celluar in India..so i cant use 3G,GPS.

Plan says unlimited but cant use Youtube...message says extra cost will be charged

previously the plan was Rs.599.00 unlimited...same plan changed to Rs.399.00 unlimited

i am using Idea services for last 10 years (post paid) no intimation on plans change..Surprise...!!!

Call BB call centre they say we can help you with technical service call your service provider 

I cannot use other 3G services ....Only BB service because i use BB..but other service provider

do provide to their BB users...i cant understand ...How...and why

Hello Sir/Madam....if you cannot provide these common services to BB  users in India. please dont sell your product here...i dont know who's making fool of us... is that Idea Cellular India or Blackberry

I shall appreciate if some one does reply to me...blackberry is excelent product....but with not so excelent service and service provider...blackberry should give a thought ....I dont want to be rud or use harsh language ...because you deserve such negative complments...awating a reply

Regards

Norman Schofield

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Bad service by Idea cellular

Norman, This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the end user license for this forum and message upon registration.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: Idea cellular India

Such a shame...to RIM employees and employers.....they don't care you mean..
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi NormanSchofield

Welcome to the  BlackBerry® Support Community Forums

I can understand your frustration but NormanSchofield this Forum Consists of User's like you and me,Here everyone share their problem with their device and all try to help each other, Your problem seem to related with your Carrier so it will be nice to get in touch it your Service provider Idea Cellular india.As far as pricing is concerned we all know RIM does not control that, the Carriers have their own sets of rules and pricing structure.

I hope you understand

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

NormanSchofield wrote:
Such a shame...to RIM employees and employers.....they don't care you mean..

Norman, there is no need to be rude. We are NOT RIM employees, as I've stated.

My post was merely informational to let you know that.

If you want to contact RIM directly, please see www.blackberry.com/contact

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code