Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9220
My Carrier: None

Battery Saver app

So I got me a 9220 then had it re-flashed because it was quirky. Before it was flashed, I had the battery saver app (as indicated in the manual, options > devices > batt saver I can't find it now. Was this a third party app? If not, can anyone point me where I can download it?
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Battery Saver app

Good day

Welcome to BB forums

Did you the name of the app? Have you tried just entering in BB world "Battery Saver app"
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi goblin_xl

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have you tried to search the Battery saving mode feature manually using the search option ? 

Battery Saving Mode feature is a part of the core OS , it is not a third party application and can't be downloaded OTA . Connect your device and run Desktop Software > On Desktop Software Click on Applications > It may take a while to refresh the list , then scroll down and see if you're able to view that application , if you see Battery saving mode then a + sign will appear next to that , click on the + sign to install it in your device .( Please note while doing so your PC should be Connected to an active Internet before running Desktop Software )

If above method fails then you have to reload / Update the device software , for help refer to this Knowledge Base :

KB03621 : How to Reload BlackBerry Device Software and application using BlackBerry Desktop Software

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

[ Edited ]

Good day for you too

it's a Pleasure to be here

it is not app i downloaded it from app world ,it was already exists in BB normal options. in options > Devices > Battery Saver.

thanks RobGambino.

Highlighted

Hi prince2012

thanks Smiley Happy

yeah ,i tried but with fauliar don't find any thing ,and i don't find it in Applications too like it erased completely.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hey goblin_xl

In past we noticed the same issue with user unable to find Battery saving mode or Device Analyzer after a wipe ! If you're unable to find that application then to resolve your issue please reload the device OS by following the knowledge . It will solve your problem .

Try it and let us know if you feel any problem.

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.