Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: curve
My Carrier: vodafone
Accepted Solution

Battery

My battery seems to drain quickly now, never used to do. Does twitter and facebook have something to do with this?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Battery

Yes, Facebook and Twitter may cause the battery drain if they are left running in the background as they update the phone with feeds every now and then. You may choose not to log out from these apps but at least exit or close them if not in use. You may also manage their notification settings and feeds update through their respective Options.

Goodluck

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

My Device: 9360
My Carrier: 27824594037

Battery Life on Blackberry USELESS

The Battery life on my Blackberry 9360 is really useless! I have tried stopping applications, switching off services, switching off blue tooth, wireless etc. Upgraded the operating system over & over to the latest. This phone can not make half a day and I am not a heavy phone user at all. This is my second battery from Vodacom, basically Blackberry is useless when it comes to power usage - sorry to say it but when this contract is up blackberry will not see me again, the backup support is very bad or should i say non - existant! GO AHEAD AND PROVE ME WRONG: Helpsmilie:

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry 9380
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: Battery

I have a Blackberry 9380 and the battery life is horrible. I have to have my phone on charge all the time, if I remove the phone from the charger it reboots. Recently I noticed that the battery could be dead, when I try to charge it shows the battry full icon.

What would the reason be for this.