Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: me

Bbm on 9320 doesnt work

Basically i keep on reinstalling my bbm and everytime i open the bbm it says 'starting bbm' and then 'setting up bbm' and then just stays on there , and when i close it and open it back on it just goes blue with nothing written on it ! help!

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Bbm on 9320 doesnt work

Hello Bismah12

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

How long you're having this problem and have you been ever able to use BBM in your device ?

Do you have an active BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS from your Carrier or mobile service provider ?

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor

My friend bough this last may and she was on contract, yesterday she got of it and she sold it to me , she wiped the phone and I downloaded bbm and like I said when I opened it , it just froze when it said 'setting up bbm' nd no I am on PAYG but I have no credit and it wouldn't make a difference if I did
New Contributor

*bought it last may
New Contributor

She was able to when she was on contract but I'm not , please help
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Bismah12 wrote:
My friend bough this last may and she was on contract, yesterday she got of it and she sold it to me , she wiped the phone and I downloaded bbm and like I said when I opened it , it just froze when it said 'setting up bbm' nd no I am on PAYG but I have no credit and it wouldn't make a difference if I did

Hi there,

Please call or Contact your present Carrier and be sure you have an active BlackBerry Data Plan on PAYG account, It will solve your issue with BBM .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.