Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Before I can use my wifi connection in my BB Curve 9380, but after I activated my data plan, wifi doesn't work... please help me, what should I do?

[ Edited ]

So you have half working now, I think. But, consequently, perhaps you need to wipe more so as to return it to a pre-subscription state. I gave you my recommended methods...you can choose what to use. So far, from what you are describing, you are using a different method than I recommended.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9380
My Carrier: Sun Cellular

Re: Before I can use my wifi connection in my BB Curve 9380, but after I activated my data plan, wifi doesn't work... please help me, what should I do?

How can I totally wipe out everything? Should I go to my carrier and ask them what happened? Or should I just leave my data services on in order to use my wifi connection?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

sheinico29 wrote:
How can I totally wipe out everything?

• KB16307 Actions performed by the BlackBerry smartphone during the removal of stored user and application data
  • KB31291 How to reset a BlackBerry smartphone to factory settings using BlackBerry Desktop Software
  • www.bbsak.org

sheinico29 wrote:
Should I go to my carrier and ask them what happened?

You can of course always seek formal support from your carrier. You would have to find someone there that has very detailed knowledge and experience with BB products and services.

sheinico29 wrote:
Or should I just leave my data services on in order to use my wifi connection?

My goal has been to return you to the condition that you were in before this all started...doing this would not be in keeping with that goal. Is that what you want to do?

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................