Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: blah

Better Tasks app that displays due dates, categorizes, and syncs to outlook

Hi everyone!

I'm currently using the standard BB Tasks and SplashShopper to manage my to-dos and shopping lists.  However, I am trying to find an app that alters the current BB Tasks' display, because it drives me nuts that the task list doesn't show the due date (or categorize items) without me having to go into each individual task.

Basically, I need to be able to group/categorize the task list somehow, as well as be able to show the due dates in list view without having to access each task.  I also need it to be able to sync with my Outlook 2007 Tasks, as I make entries via both Outlook and the BB and then I sync what I've got.

Does anyone have any app suggestions for my dilemma?  I have tried Agendus but the thing slowed my Curve 8310 to a crawl (memory hog), and it's awfully expensive for an app that's primarily used on the BB alone.  Right now, it seems to be my only choice... I was hoping someone out there had a couple of other alternatives to this..?