Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Visitor
My Device: curve 9380
My Carrier: Jerome

Bis becoming a problem.

I'm on pay as you go with MTN as my sevice provider. I know and exepted the fact that we can only browz the net and no more download. Then I decided to purchase airtime to download but I still can't. What's the use I've got a BB if I can't download. Please help me with this s###t. Its very frustrating.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Bis becoming a problem.

What are you trying to download?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Regular Visitor

Everything from music to adult stuff. Now that my wife is pregnant, I want to download everything on that topic but nothing.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Are you talking about downloading apps or just browsing the Internet?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Regular Visitor

Both. I can't download anything and sometimes browsing is also a problem.
Guru II

There's not much we can do about your service plan. Its probably best to contact your service provider.

Regular Visitor

I did. They say its my handset. I went to have it checked and they told me the handset is fine, its my sevice provider. I don't know what to do, its frustrating.
Guru II

Did you purchase the handset from them?

Contributor
My Device: BB Bold
My Carrier: Indosat

maybe the link to download give error page
Guru II

Cochamarco, please don't post when you have no clue what you're talking about.