Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Blacberry Bold 9000 Sync Error

This is driving me crazy.  For some reason I can't sync with outlook on my work pc, but can at home.  I keep getting an error toward the end that says "Connector Specific Error" and then quits.  According to the support site I must determine which organizer application was being processed at the time of failure.  Now for the fun.  According to Support:

I have to open my desk top software

Dbl click syncronize

click configure, then click config sync.

Well thats the problem, it won't let me click configure

So should I go through the trouble of making back up files if something is corrupt? Or how can I fix this problem of not being able to sync with my work pc?

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Re: Blacberry Bold 9000 Sync Error

Hi and welcome to the forums! Smiley Happy

A couple of places for you to visit:  Blackberry 101  Tips & Tricks

This forum is primarily for welcomes and introductions.  Try posting your thread in The Bold Forum

Though we are glad you are here, you will get a faster, more device specific response in that forum. You can also search there for questions like yours that may have already been asked and answered.  Let us know how it goes. 

Keep coming back! Smiley Very Happy

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.