Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Balckberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: Telstra Australia

Blacberry Bold 9000 - software 4.6

Hi All, Can anyone help. My Blackberry started with a white screen and nothing else. Now it doesn't turn on at all. When I charge it the orange light only stays on for 5 mins. Doesn't matter what button I press the phone will not start-up. Can this be fixed through a software down-load. Thanks
My Device: bb8900
My Carrier: bb8900

Re: Blacberry Bold 9000 - software 4.6

of course here is my solution                                                                                                                                                                   .1  you can download 5.0software rom ,the 5.0desktopmaneger   and the wipe software  on your pc                                                                                                                                                                               2  link your bb to your  pc    , click the wipe  ,wipe your bb ,after wiping your handheld will show whilescreen with the number of 507  .   install  your5.0rom                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      3 delete      the file      vendor      in   C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader  from your computer                                                                                                                                                                     4 click your  DM   look for  add appliacations  then click start what you can do now is  waiting  untill the applications list appear   then select the application you need   then click next   before done you must not  remove your bb from your pc   when the process is done  your bb is okay  again

in addtion  i am from china  happy to be your friend  hope my answer can help you

any questions  please contract me with phone+8613080027048  or  email me 277350438@qq.com

New Contributor
My Device: Balckberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: Telstra Australia

Re: Blacberry Bold 9000 - software 4.6

No luck.  When I go to download version 5 from updates.  It says my baatery is faulty.  has a lightning strike through it.  Maybe it is the battery