Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BB Classic
My Carrier: AT&T

BlackBerry 8900 Curve - images in Excel

[ Edited ]

Hi, I'm a new user with a Curve on Verizon. I am able to download Excel attachments successfully but cannot view photo's that are cut and pasted into Excel pages. This is an important corporate communication issue from offshore, and a co-worker tells me he can view them with his i-phone. I have searched the site and googled the web but did not see a solution except get it changed to a pdf or jpg but this is not an option at this point.

EDIT: Split from another thread, edited title

Message Edited by Andy on 06-07-2009 07:48 AM
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: BlackBerry 8900 Curve - images in Excel

Hi ike77 and welcome to the BlackBerry Forums 

Try with this application, you can download a full trial version for 7 days

http://store.handango.com/ampp/store/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=236&jid=B39X9AFAE6CD25C9A3B2F5...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
New Contributor

Dear Uru- I'm sorry- I have installed the recommended app to my Curve but I am still unable to see the photo's that are pasted into the Excel pages.
New Contributor

I confirmed with the software vendor customer service that they do not support viewing embedded objects in their BB download. I am still looking for a solution- if anyone has one. I need to see embedded photo's in Excel documents. Thank you for trying.