Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BB Curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: Vidafone

BlackBerry: A Brand name or a Boo name

[ Edited ]

I purchased a BlackBerry Curve 9300 3G, with 18months warranty. I had to submit it to the Expert Centre due to various problems and i got it back after about 2 months repaired. I thought this would last, but jus as my warranty was about to expire, the phone started giving problems again. So, i submitted it to the Expert Centre again. After about 10 days of working on it, I was told that the mother board of the Mobile phone is cracked/  damaged.  Now, my point is, that the phone does not have a single dent on its body or anything. neither was the Warranty seal broken.

How is it my fault that the mother board has a fault? Or is it just a way to earn money by the Blackberry company since it has suffered so much due to its horrendus after-sales services that its sales have gone down. I visited the Expert Centre to see the fault, and they said that you might have pressed the battery a little too muhc, i mean what are they?Crazy? And even if i did (which i did not) that means that the quality of raw materials used by BlackBerry are sub-standard.

I feel as if i made a huge mistake that i bought myself a blackberry. I have used Apple before this, and the after-sales services there, completely mind-blowing they are. And BlackBerry, i would suggest you guys take classes there. 

I would like to get an early response from the advisors on this site, and also, if they cannot help, I would want an email address so that i can lodge an official complaint regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay

**removed**

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BlackBerry: A Brand name or a Boo name

abhaybatra wrote:

I would like to get an early response from the advisors on this site, and also, if they cannot help, I would want an email address so that i can lodge an official complaint regarding this.

Sorry to hear of your problems.

This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. Since we are users just like you, there is nothing we can comment or add.

You should call your mobile network provider Vidafone and ask that this issue be escalated up to BlackBerry tier two technical support.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: BB Curve 9300 3G
My Carrier: Vidafone

Is there an email address that you could provide me with?

Highlighted
Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

No, I just explained how you can get to BlackBerry technical support.

You can also tweet to @BlackBerryHelp

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code