Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

BlackBerry App World™ - Order Confirmation (Order #5536133414)

I have a problem with this app  (Speak German Audio Languages Phrasebook Translator for BlackBerry).   It did NOT download correctly.  There is supposed to be 3.3Mb of data,  but there is apparently only a few Kb of data visible.   Moreover, the speak option does not work.  When downloading I received the message, this is not a supported source - do you want to continue.  I downloaded it anyway,  since it was downloaded directly from App World.   The app is NOT working.  Please fix the problem or give me a refund.  Now,  I am NOT able to uninstall the app using My App World.  What is going on?
My Device: ***
My Carrier: ***

Re: BlackBerry App World™ - Order Confirmation (Order #5536133414)

Have you contacted the application developers ?

Also you can contact AppWorld support: storefrontmanager@rim.com

My Device: Not Specified

Re: BlackBerry App World™ - Order Confirmation (Order #5536133414)

[ Edited ]

i seriously want to sue somebody. seriously. i PURCHASED a blackberry app world app (Snap Screen) and it shows it was purchase on my pay pay history. on my device it gives me errors saying there is NO app associated with the device. Not true since i've purchased others and they work fine. I contacted the developer, i did EVERYTHING they told me to do to the point that they said it was an issue with blackberry app world. I contact them. They charge me to talk to them. They pretty much tell me i'm S.O.L. i even tried to REpurchase the app. it tells me i can't purchase it because i've already purchased it. Duh. all i was able to get was the 3 day trial version. they will NOT refund me nor will they help a PAYING customer.

i have now been on hold for exactly 30 minutes. this will get me no where.  

In order to avoid board clutter, we ask that you post your topic in one board only.  Please check -->> HERE for replies to your issue.

Message Edited by KaLin on 08-04-2009 03:06 PM