Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

BlackBerry Bold 9700 OS6 Trackpad Fix & End Call Fix, When Stuck On User Agreement

Hi Everybody!

To fix the STUCK TRACKPAD on the User Agreement screen after updating your phone to OS6, simply press and hold the alt button and then use the track pad. This can also be used once you're actually perusing the menus within the new OS. If you're having trouble with scrolling down using the track pad in any other menus, try using the return/enter key on the keypad.

To fix the bug where your END CALL button no longer hangs up, whenever you're on the phone screen and wish to hang up, click the lock button on your phone (top left shoulder button by default) and it will disconnect the call. To power down, you can turn your phone off through the option via the tray, or simply remove the battery from the phone.

If any of this is a repost I apologize for the inconvenience, my wife is the actual BB owner (I'm an ios/droid fan myself, and can't wait for the new windows phones Smiley Happy. Anywho, took me a few hours to figure this out on my own since I didn't see it on these forums anywhere, I hope it helps!