Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom

BlackBerry Bold 9900 Issues

Hello guys

I have been expiercing the flowwing issues regading my BlackBerry

Firstly, None of my Contact's profile pictures or my own uodate on BBM,not even a system-reboots solves this issue the only solution seems to be time for some reason.this time being anything from a day to a week

Secondly,I am unable to use an SD card in my device and I am also un-able to save images,music etc to my device Eg. I take a picture now and click on save but the picture will never be saved to my device and I am alos un-able to delete past pictures, but sometimes after a system re-boot I am able to save/delete pictures again,I am thinking this could be a simple software problem? If you guys could help that would be great

BlackBerry 9900

OS 7.1 Bundle 2061 (V7.1.0.714,Platform

kernel v3.8.7.4

Thanks guys

My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: BlackBerry Bold 9900 Issues

Hello PJJ123 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your BBM avatar and media card.

First off, what is your BBM version? Do you get an error when you go to change your BBM photo? If so, what is that error? What is your BBM version? 

As for the Media Card issue, do you get any error when you insert the card into your device? If so, what is that error? 

When you capture a photo, do you get any error? Does it show in the preview window (lower left corner when in the Camera)?

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!