Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: etisalat

BlackBerry Bold Memory Card Wipe-out

So, here's my problem. My BlackBerry Bold 9780 was connected to my friend's laptop with the wire and I was transferring song to her laptop (and I clicked copy for all the songs and pasted them in her song folder). When I disconnected the mobile, I went to songs and it said 1 song (the one that is originally there in all BlackBerrys). Then, I went to pictures and it was completely blank, same with videos and ringtones. But, all my contacts and apps were still there. When I go to camera then it says 31 pictures remaining even though the memory card is blank now. So I changed the setting to save my pictures on the device but then it says 18 pictures remaining. I tried to look online for a solution but there was nothing like this anywhere. Hoping someone can help me solve this problem. Thanks.

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: BlackBerry Bold Memory Card Wipe-out

Hello aizi and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your Media Card.

Remove the battery and the Media Card then reinsert them both. After the reboot completes, check your media files for your photos and music. 

If you were to connect your device to the computer, are you able to view the files when accessing the Mass Storage drive on the computer? 

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!