Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: TIM

BlackBerry Bridge disconnects and connects about once a minute.

[ Edited ]

I have a BB 9900 running OS 7.1 Bundle 1149 and PlayBook running OS 2.0.1.358. I am using Bridge version 2.0.0.26 on the phone.

The problem is the BB 9900 bluetooth disconnect every minute or so. This is VERY irritating and make BB Bridge impossible to use. I tried out my wife's BB Tourch running OS 6 and it does not have this problem, and works well with BB Bridge.

I have tried contact BB support directly because I think the phone could be defective, but I have not found a way to contact them.

Does anyone else have this problem Bridge?

And can someone tell me how to contact BB support directly.

New Contributor
My Carrier: Sasktel

Re: BlackBerry Bridge disconnects and connects about once a minute.

I'm getting the same problem. It has been going on for awhile. I've tried a number of things.  reboots 'seem' to help it for a little while, but what it "LOOKS" like, is the bluetooth turns off or resets on the pb.

I'm not sure.

HELP!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Carrier: TIM

Re: BlackBerry Bridge disconnects and connects about once a minute.

I not so sure it is the PB.  Bridge worked fine with a Torch.  I think it is a problem with the 9900.  I wish I could get some support for BlackBerry.  I am thinking about dumping all my BB and going with Apple.  Their support can't be as bad as BB.