Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

BlackBerry Connect is not on the desktop manager can not brush ROM

[ Edited ]
I am user from China, the former a bad screen of my 7290, and now repaired after the brush machine, as long as I use the QQ in China or Opera2 [1] .0 formal version (keyboard) to open the software less than 20 seconds and corchorifolius restart on their own, angry BlackBerry I can delete to delete the program, and now would like to see BlackBerry Connect Brush, and how to solve this problem?I am waiting here, I hope I can give out an idea, let me brush ROM, so I am in China before 8:00 GMT brush ROM on the success of BlackBerry in China during the day can be used on mobile devices the BlackBerry 7290, thank you ! I am not English, the website is GOOGLE written translation of this problem, one can hope to answer in Chinese in the community or my mailbox in China, QQ is the answer to this question-mail: [removed personal information], I sincerely wish to answer the issue of Mr. (Mrs.) to be a dream at night, once again thank you for your help

Message Edited by dany_s on 04-16-2009 12:29 PM