Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520

BlackBerry Curve 8520/ "APP Error 200 - Reset " it shows to me

BlackBerry Curve 8520/ "APP Error 200 - Reset " it shows to me and it dosen't open,when i press Reset phone restarted but it shows to me the same thing so plzz help me how to fix this,i just bought this BB Curve 8520 and need to fix this before i leave the US

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Bold 9900, Playbook , HS-700 headset
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BlackBerry Curve 8520/ "APP Error 200 - Reset " it shows to me

Hiya!

Do you mind providing a little more detail please?

What are you doing/ trying to do when this appears?

What is your OS version and what apps do you have installed?

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter

New Contributor

yes, i was trying to install a theme from IE(Internet Explorer) and during the installation phone has been restarted and after a 1 minute the Installation Failed and when i saw the phone in his screen shows " APP Error 200
      Reset             

but when i press reset it still same thing happen...and i can't connect BB to my PC

my last OS was 4.6

Thank You for trying to help me

New Contributor

in whole this Support Forum there is no one to help me with this .. dammm this is so sadddd

New Contributor

now i know why there is no any help.i called a costumer care and it cost to me 40 dollars to repair this one ... great job guys nr 1 for riping peopless

Forums Veteran I

Patience is generally needed here. In some cases it can take 24 hours for someone to even bump the thread.

this is all volunteer based. we are users just like you. In some cases I cannot just answer your question off the top of my head so it can take some research.

Normally I have no issues volunteering my personal time to do said research until i see things like this.

kastriot wrote:

in whole this Support Forum there is no one to help me with this .. dammm this is so sadddd

that tends to stop me from volunteering my time on a particular topic.

So please try and be patient and avoid such negativity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!

New Contributor

sorry,do u work in RIM, because i have no problem with you,and this post is for RIM not for you so don't take responsibility that u don't have to.Thank You.With all Respect to you...

And i was in that situation because how it could be possible i was trying to update my software and after that all things were DOWN and Final i have to pay just because i tried to update my software :Y o my god this is ridiculous...anyway man thanks again

Forums Veteran I

No worries Smiley Wink

No I dont work for RIM, none of us do, this is a completely user-to-user forum.

RIM employees do jump in every now and again, but mainly just us.

One tip I can give you, if you call your carrier, they can escalate you to RIM level tech support without the fee Smiley Wink

New Contributor

Yea,bro RIM worker told me same thing but the problem is that i drop everything i just bought this New BlackBerry Curve 8520 to T-Mobile without Contract to take with me in Europe because i'm leaving the USA do u understand ?so i was confused if T-mobile can do that for me even if i'm not T-Mobile Costumer

Forums Veteran I

I doubt they would if you dont have an account with them. You can try with whoevers SIM you are putting in the phone. short of that, you can try a clean reload of the OS.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB11320

I was able to find information for a similar error but not identicle. But when they are that similar, the resolution is normally the same. So try the clean reload if you would like.