Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360 Smartphone
My Carrier: Vodaphone

BlackBerry Curve 9360: People I phone can't hear me clearly - state that I sound very distant or very "muffled" .....

Can anyone help with advice as to how I can resolve the above problem.

So far I have not had any success doing  the following:

• I have increased the volume
  • I have selected "Improve sound quality for all calls"  option and changed the phone call audio field in the In-call settings
  • I have selected " Improve sound quality during a call" option and > Enhance Call Audio and then selected Boost Base

Alas, none of the adjustments have resolved the problem.  

I can hear the receipent of my call clearly but they can bearly hear me.  The only way we can communicate effectively is if I select to switch to speaker phone mode so they can hear me clearly.

I have also tried to hold the phone in a manner that does not block the mike section at the bottom of phone but problem continues.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.  Thanks, Yolanda

My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: STC

Re: BlackBerry Curve 9360: People I phone can't hear me clearly - state that I sound very distant or very "muffled" .....

Yah exactly i am also having the same problem.....So, Yolanda did u find any solution pls advise......this has become a serious issue for, i dont like using headohones but now i am forced to>>>>>
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: vodafoone

Re: BlackBerry Curve 9360: People I phone can't hear me clearly - state that I sound very distant or very "muffled" .....

Same problem for me...find any solution? Thank you.

My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Singtel

i have the same problem, can hear only on speakers or headset :-(

New Contributor
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: vodafone

yah even since past one month i am having the same problem. everyone complains that they cannot hear me.

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/33213/Change_the_default_volume_for_call...

i checked the above link and did the settings accordingly but still no difference.

can anyone help pleaseeeee

thanks

My Device: 9360
My Carrier: AT&T

Was a solution to your problem ever found?