Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9900
My Carrier: DU

BlackBerry ID - Cant Get or Remember the password.

Actually i dont know what to do , I went to my home country for a couple of days and inserted the local simcard so it asked me for the blackberry ID and password.

honestly i forgot the password but the wierd thing is that my ID is " farhan.anis@hotmaill.com with two L's , so i when i went to forgot the password its sending an email to the same ID farhan.anis@hotmaill.com with two L's which does not exist , 

now i dont know how to get the password and i cant upgrade or download or use another sim on the mobile phone.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BlackBerry ID - Cant Get or Remember the password.

Hi blisker

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you used an invalid email account then you can't reset your password as it will send the reset password to that invalid account which you have no access, If by any chance you can remember your password then you will be able to Update the Username or Email of your BlackBerry ID . Otherwise you cannot do anything but have to do a backup of your device and create a new BlackBerry ID using a valid email , for that you have to wipe your device.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.