Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: China Mobile

BlackBerry ID

I just registered a blackberry ID with laptop and I had received an email saying that I have sucessfully create my id and I have tried to log on with laptop. However, when I tried to log in with my blackberry, it said my username is not vaild. There are only ten attempts and i have already used up 6, just wondering that is there another id for only  blackberry itself or what's the problem here????? HELP!!!!!
P.S. What i i used up to 10 attempts? Will they locked my phone?

New Contributor
My Device: 9900 bold
My Carrier: ENGINEER

Re: BlackBerry ID

i have the same problem , could you please send me any solution you will get (Amr_shimez@yahoo.com)

Highlighted
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: China Mobile

Re: BlackBerry ID

I looked over some posts beforehand and I found this solution that would work with everyone,
"Yeah I've had pretty much some of the same problems. I'm also with Vodafone and work for them :smileyvery-happy:. As far as the blackberry I.D is concerned the following worked for me. But beware you will lose all your contacts so make sure you back your phone up to your PC before doing the following steps. Go to >settings >security>security wipe >click the option that says email contacts etc... Then type in blackberry and it will totally wipe your phone. This worked for me because I had the exact same blackberry app world problem. Hope to have been of help." this is by pinklady333

I haven't tried it myself but I hope this will help you and me Smiley Happy