Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9530
My Carrier: Verizon

BlackBerry ID

I recently lost my phone and got a new one through my insurance.  The phone is a Storm 9530 for Verizon.  All my emails linked back up but I can not sign into AppWorld or BBM.  When I try to do lost password make sure the ID has been activated and that the email is correctly spelled.  I have tried all of my email addresses to no avail.  How can I get my ID working so I can use BBM and download apps in AppWorld?

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8330
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: BlackBerry ID

I recently had the same problem when I upgraded.  On your new phone, you have to go into email setup and log in with your id and password.  Once you do that, you select transfer email and it will transfer the settings to your new phone.  You should get your emails from your blackberry email address

New Contributor

the email has already been setup and my blackberry email is working fine its just the appworld and my bbm that aernt

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Can you try this site and click the forgot password link?

http://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/home

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
My Device: blackberry 8330 curve
My Carrier: verizon

this link helped me out alot, I upgraded my phone and my e-mail didn't work, my blackberry app world keep asking me for my e-mail. It worked  THANKS!

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Your welcome.  Smiley Happy

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor

Yeah I've tried to retrieve the password but it says the email is not right.  I have tried all my email addresses and none of the work.  Maybe I misspelled it when i entered it, how can I figure out which one it was?  Also, I found out my BBM works just fine its just AppWorld that I can't sign inot and therefor can't get the apps I've already paid for or download new ones.

My Device: BB 9530

Had exact same problem.  The fact of the matter was, I never had a BB ID.  My e-mail was not registered.  16 months ago, when I got my phone, it must have not been necessary for BBM and Office apps. 

Then you have to go Documents on the go to get the Office app for free.  Still have difficulty getting that to download and install.  Haven't tried BBM load yet.  But, I now have a Blackberry ID.

My Device: BB 9530

After the third try I now have the MS Office apps and the icons are in the Applications Folder.

You have to first load Blackberry App World.  Then go in and hit the search button on the bottom and type in "Documents on the Go" and the app will show up.  I will ask for your Blackberry e-mail and password, so you have to set up the BB ID first.

This eventually worked after a couple errors.

My Device: 8900 EDGE
My Carrier: ATT

Have you received any help on this?  My blackberry app world isn't letting me login....the problem sounds similar.