Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: BlackBerry 9530
My Carrier: MTN

BlackBerry Identity Installation Problem.

Please i need a rapid response to my problem,about 9 Hours ago i removed the battery of my 9530 on fixing it back almost all of my Applications have dissapeared,after installing another App World to start reinstalling my favourite Applications my phone keeps  telling me a BlackBerry Identity is needed to be installed,on clicking install it keeps telling me it cannot connect to BlackBerry ID Server.Please I am stranded,which way out of this Dilemma?

My Device: BlackBerry Storm 9530
My Carrier: Digicel

Re: BlackBerry Identity Installation Problem.

It's the same problem i'm having....whenever i try to use App World it asks me to install BlackBerry ID and whenever i try to it disconnects my "EDGE" to "edge" and don't install.....can anyone at all out there assist with this problem....i really love my Storm....thanks in advance!

My Device: blackberry curve
My Carrier: Lizanne

When I go into my BB app world my blackberry tells my "blackberry identification installation failed (80003)" please help! Iv tried everything
My Device: storm 9500
My Carrier: vodafone

mine is too!!!!! someone help.....

My Device: curve
My Carrier: aXetraordinary

Same here" I didn't sign up for this " please assist us
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Made Mexico - Blackberry Storm 2 9550 / V 5.0.0.1015
My Carrier: Dialog- Sri Lanka

Hi

Well most of time this happend coz of the carrier BB service. First of all you need to make sure your carrier BB service are activate in your phone and working.