Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9850
My Carrier: US Cellular

BlackBerry Mac Desktop Software v2.2.1.7 (Mac OS)

I tried to download this software and for the life can't get it start downloading.  Searched this site for similar post never found any.  My OS is Mac OS X Version 10.7.2  thanks for any help.  I've searched Google for an alternate web sites but haven't found any.  Thanks again.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: BlackBerry Mac Desktop Software v2.2.1.7 (Mac OS)

Are you getting it from

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/Downloads/contactFormPreload.do?code=CBC462E27100DAD71CDBF606D396...

Yes that's the site I was trying.  Starts up but never starts downloading anything no matter how long I let it go.  I know it's kind vague answer to your question but it's the best I got, not really sure what to do.  

Thanks for you help.  Hopefully I can get this downloaded.  Might just try on my old windows laptop if all else fails.  And that looks like that's the way things are going.

Is there some kind of compatibility issue with Mac OS X Lion?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I ended up downloading the BlackBerry Mac Desktop Software v2.2.1.7 .dmg file with my Windows laptop.  And installed it on the Mac hopefully it work once I get the phone.  Thanks for your help and hopefully this will help someone else.  As I couldn't download the file with my Mac using either Safari or Firefox web browsers.