Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

BlackBerry Mac sotware crashes

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I got my Storm a couple of months back and until a few days ago didn't think I could sync it with my Mac. I was thrilled when we found the software but since then have wanted to throw the Storm in the bin. I was able to sync it the other night but afterwards relised that I had multiple entries under the same name as I had completed the address book in the BB and in my Address Book separately. I went through Address Book and cleaned it up then went to sync again but from then on it was shocking. It would prompt saying there was missing information (on the device not the computer which was weird) then it would crash (a total of 3 times). Programs never crash on my Mac so I was very annoyed.

Will enabling the mass storage fix this? I don't want to lose everything and I really don't want to resort to using a PC just so I can get the BB working to its capacity. (like others, iPhone is looking good right now) .

I would LOVE some help 

EDIT: Moved to separate thread and changed subject.

Message Edited by MohA on 05-15-2009 02:13 PM