Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320
My Carrier: MTN South Africa

BlackBerry Messenger

I have a BlackBerry Curve 9320. I uninstalled my BBM because it won't send/receive bbms. When i tried to install it again at App Word or Internet Browser it gives me the following message : Cannot get new token due to device offline state. (Error Id : 40760).  Please help. Many thanks!

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BlackBerry Messenger

Hello AnkieCraig

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

On your Homescreen Go to Options > Device > BlackBerry ID > Are you login with your BlackBerry ID on your device ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9320
My Carrier: MTN South Africa

Thanks for your reply. I followed your steps but If I click on BlackBerry ID it gives another message : Unable to update BlackBerry ID account information while offline. What next?
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hey AnkieCraig

Thanks for this info !

So do you have BlackBerry Data Plan / BIS on your account from your Carrier MTN ? You must have it to use BBM and many other BlackBerry application . 

You can call or contact MTN to activate it on your account , it will resolve your issue.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.