Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone EGYPT

BlackBerry OS 6 For Bold 9700 Carrier Vodafone EGYPT

Dears,

after wishing a good day , please i need your help & advice to tell me about BB Bold 9700 OS 6 update for Vodafone Egypt as every time i click on wirless update , service replay "there is no update for your mobile software" altough i have been noticed that OS 6 is avalible for my mobile.

Thanks,

Moataz

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: BlackBerry OS 6 For Bold 9700 Carrier Vodafone EGYPT

how were you notified that OS6 was available for your mobile?

to upgrade to OS6, you need to find a carrier that has released OS6, install it, delete the vendor.xml file on your PC then proceed with the upgrade.

If you need arabic language input, then the OS6 must be released by a country where a lot of people write arabic.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone EGYPT

Hey , first thanks fror your caring , through the internet i was notified that some of BB's bold 9700 can download and install OS 6 but i couldn't find it for Vodafone EGYPT ,but i wasn't know that its depending on carrier ,please send ne some OS 6 download links arabic input is not required now for me

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=17

if I were you I would find the carriers that have published OS6 from the above list, then use the blackberry.com website download page to download the OS installer.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: