Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Highlighted
My Device: BlackBerry Storm 9530
My Carrier: Verizon

BlackBerry Storm 9530 OS5 Problems

A few days ago, I switched over to my grandmother's old BB Storm after I spilled juice on mine. Her Storm hadn't been used in months and needed some updating. I upgraded to OS5 and thought I had everything in check. Now, BB AppWorld and BB Desktop Manager tell me that I have an update available. The update is for one of the required pieces of software within OS5. I would tell you the exact name of it, but I can no longer find the name of it.

Another problem that I am having since I updated to OS5 is my SMS text messages are not being sent and I am not receiving replies correctly. If I have a conversation longer than three texts, the messages either stop going through completely or when they do go through, it can be as long as a day later. I'm not ectirely sure if this is a problem with my BB or if it is with my network. I have texted with two people, one on the same network as me (also on the same plan as me) and one using AT&T. The SMS problem is the same with both.

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry storm 9530
My Carrier: airtel

Re: BlackBerry Storm 9530 OS5 Problems

Visitor
My Device: blackberry storm
My Carrier: verizon

Re: BlackBerry Storm 9530 OS5 Problems

hi plz help me with blackberry storm, i can't sign in w/ my yahoo account and i can't sign out my brother's yahoo account, it's not easy for me to use it plz help!