Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Telstra

BlackBerry Style 9670

Can you get one of these phones in with a sim card slot? i really like the look of the Style, but everyone a hole lot of poeplare saying that they are only CDMA and don't have a sim slot.... is this correct, if so bugga!

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: BlackBerry Style 9670

Yeah, the Style is CDMA only. Sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

When do you reckon they will be bringing out one of thes types again....they a good looking phone, a little unusual and   i think they will really help to keep the edge up on the market.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

That device is almost two years old. There may be a similar device in the future but nobody here knows as we don't work for BlackBerry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

ahh....thanks..for your help..

New Contributor
My Device: style 9670
My Carrier: Sprint

seems like alot of folks like this phone. I hope Blackberry will comeout with an updated model that will kick butt. However I think that they do not think the cool phone is a great flip phone. The design is great, and they just need to understand that the older user likes the flip phone, or the lift up screen phone, but we like the way they stay out of  sight in our pockets.

New Contributor

Certainly agreed on that point!. they are a sweet phone and would purchase something like as soon as it was available.