Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Priv

BlackBerry Travel no longer posting Trip Details to Exchange Outlook Calendar

[ Edited ]

I have two users (BES) who use BlackBerry Travel quite often.  I verified this by looking at their calendars and by actually logging to to Outlook as them (since I am the admin).

Prior to the problem every trip had details.  In other words, if you had a flight it showed the flight numbers and times.  If you booked a hotel, it showed check in/ check out dates, details of the hotel, etc.

Now, for example, on a trip that is just a hotel, the user's calendar just says "Trip to Cleveland" on the Outlook Calendar. AND in the email notification from BB Travel, there are not details except a link to the trip in BB Travel.

What has changed and why.  Most users in my business who use BB Travel need others to know more details when hey scan a travelers calendar.  Also, the user themselves wants to see the details on their calendar like they used to when looking in Outlook.

I don't use the app myself since I"m chained to my desk and the servers.  But I can certainly understand their frustration.  I've googled my butt off trying to figure this out and have found NOTHING.

Anybody?

Thank you in advance.

Ron (8800, 8310, 9700, 9800, 9810, 9900, Z10, Z30, PRIV)