Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Developer
My Device: PP
My Carrier: base(kpn)/BE, t-mobile/PL

BlackBerry Travel notifications

Hello

I am sorry if I have selected the wrong forum, I am not sure which one should be the right one.
I had Travel configured on my 7.1 phone. Then I moved to BB10 and gave my phone to someone, who reconfigured the device (and configuret it's own Travel). But now, when I modify the travel (using the email or web page etc), the modifications are visible (of course) on my device, but the old device is 'notified' (vibrates, led flashes). When that person enters the Travel app, sees nothing, but the update notifications come. Is the device somehow connected to the Travel App, and how to disconnect it?

--
Regards,
Pawel Gorny
my apps: http://pawelgorny.com/
PGpgp, Your Reply, Anagrammatist, Texas Hold'em Odds Calculator, Contacts to CSV
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: BlackBerry Travel notifications

Hi PawelGorny,

Can you please clarify what you mean by update notifications that are received on the BlackBerry Curve smartphone?
Does the BlackBerry Curve smartphone receive any email messages or calendar appointments when it vibrates due to changes made in your BlackBerry Travel?
Was the BlackBerry smartphone security wiped before you gave it away and is it currently setup using a different BlackBerry ID than the one you had been using on it?

I look forward to your response.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Developer

Yes, the phone was wiped (contacts, emails etc, installed applications were not deleted).
The device does not receive any emails nor calendar appointments, only vibrates. Travel is configured for a new user and trips are transmitted/updated correctly, it only vibrates when I modify my trip.
I have reinstalled Travel on Curve to verify if it helps - maybe the application should be deleted and installed again - but it still vibrates.
How does Travel Server knows where to sent the notification? Is my travel PIN still connected to the old device?
I have checked our BB ID accounts, but the configuration is fine, each of us have one phone.
--
Regards,
Pawel Gorny
PGpgp, Your Reply, Anagrammatist, Texas Hold'em Odds Calculator, Contacts to CSV
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Hey PawelGorny,

Just to verify, each BlackBerry smartphone is using a different BlackBerry ID? Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the BlackBerry Travel application on the BlackBerry Curve smartphone?

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
Developer

Yes, each BlackBerry smartphone is using a different BlackBerry IDdifferent BB IDs.

Yes, I have reinstalled Travel on Curve - it did not help.

If you need, I may give you PINs / BB IDs on PM

--
Regards,
Pawel Gorny