Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry curve 9360
My Carrier: Cell C
Accepted Solution

BlackBerry curve 9360 update 7.1 bundle 2039 downloading failed

My blackberry curve 9360 7.1 bundle 1133 updating to 7.1 bundle 2039 updating every time failed. 10% or 26 % downloading than it failed. Me can't update my device me using latest blackberry destop software 7.1 b42.
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BlackBerry curve 9360 update 7.1 bundle 2039 downloading failed

Hello sauravrj

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you're having problem Updating your device then you should try a manual update . To do that just follow those simple steps .But before that be sure you don't have any BlackBerry Device Software installed in your PC . If you have it then from your PC  remove it from Add or remove a program or uninstall a programe depending on your windows version. Restart you PC then follow :

1.Locate your Carrier and Download the OS you desire from here  BlackBerry Software Download Site

• (make sure you are downloading for the same model as you have )

2. Now Double Click  on the file that you Downloaded to Install it on your PC

3. Download and install the latest BlackBerry desktop software from here BlackBerry desktop software

• Then using desktop software perform your full backup of your device.

4.Search your C: Drive for any Vendor.xml files and delete them, there may be one or two vendor.xml ( On your PC change your folders option to show hidden files / folders  :

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
  • C:\Users\Windows UserName\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML

5. Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader. (For 64-bit Vista or Windows 7, the path       will be C: > Program Files x86 > Common Files > Research In Motion > AppLoader) double click Loader.exe

Upgrade will continue then After Installation of New OS restore your backup using BlackBerry desktop

Software.

Try it and let us know if you feel any problem.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry curve 9360
My Carrier: Cell C

Thanks a lot its work perfect. But me can't download skype and also don't have credit card so how to buy apps from apps world
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello sauravrj

Your are welcome .. ! 

Regarding skype its available only with a  few Carriers , Check this Pagehttps://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10251/is-skype-available-for-blackberry-devices

Finally you problem in buying apps from BlackBerry World , If you don't have a Credit Card then do you have a Visa Debit card , it may work . You can try that.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Black Berry Curve9360
My Carrier: STC

Hello, I have tried what u mentioned , i have deleted Vendor.XML, but upon double click Loader.exe. in the application Loader wizard not showing anything to upgrade, its only showed what i have installed in the device software such as facebbok google talk etc..... please help me.