09-13-2012 06:28 PM
I know this issue has been posted over and over, but i've scoured the internet and havent found anything that works yet. I've got an 8130 that has a 507 error. I bought the phone as a temp phone and a backup, and it worked for about 20 min today until I tried to update the software on it. It gets to waiting for device to initialize, the phone turns on and comes up with a 507 error. It then continues to connect and disconnect from the USB.
Heres what I've tried:
I'm not connecting the phone using a hub, its going straight into the PC's motherboard on all machines used.
I've adjusted all USB ROOT HUB settings on all machines used.
Attempted to wipe with JL_Cmder on a win 7 and xp machine but neither seemed to work. It would say connecting to device, then return to the main screen. Error log shows nothing.
I deleted the Vendor file and searched for others on all machines used
I attmped to use bbsak but it couldnt connect to the phone
Doest matter if i use loader, or loader with /NOJVM i get the same results
I've tried using BBDM 7.1 and 4.5 as well as uninstalling and reinstalling along with rebooting
I've tried a million different combos with battery in, battery out, etc.
Battery has been charging for a few hours so it should be good
I'm pretty sure the phone is bricked and beyond repair, but I thought I'd check here to see if anyone has any other ideas.
11-11-2012 04:37 AM