12-22-2008 12:32 PM
12-22-2008 12:39 PM
1. Select the Profiles icon
2. A box will appear where you can quick select between Loud, Vibrate, Quiet, Normal, Phone Only, and Off. If you wish to quick change the device profiles then select the one you want and exit out.
3. If you want to edit the tones assigned to the device applications then select the last option, Advanced
(some older models and OS 4.1 and below will not have the "Advanced" step--if Advanced is not present go directly to Step 4 below).
4. Select the profile you wish to edit. (Loud, Vibrate, Quiet, Normal (default), Phone Only, Off)
Note: on the 8100, 8800, and 8300 models: Do not click the trackball. Instead, click the menu key to the left of the trackball).
Note: The profile that is in use will say: (Active)
5. You will now see a list of all applications that can have a tone assigned (Browser, Calendar, Level 1 Messages, Messages (firstname.lastname@example.org), Messenger, MMS, Phone, SMS, Task ect..)
6. Select the application you wish to edit the tone / notification for
Select the PHONE and edit the Ring tone.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code