Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Blackberry 8320 Zoom feature of Camera

The the camera does not zoom when using scroll button or any other control that I can determine, including the volume controls.  It used to work but now it suddenlt stopped so I suspect there was an inadvertant change to a setting, but I can not find directions to change.  Can anyone help?

Re: Blackberry 8320 Zoom feature of Camera

Well, I just posted this same question. But, I cannot find it. I did fix my zoom problem. I cleared out my pictures and moved them all to the hard drive. That is the only thing I did that changed the problem. Let me know if this works for you.
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

It might be worth mentioning that in the other thread on the same subject, two other users suggested a 30 second battery pull.

Hope this helps!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor

Your suggestion to remove the battery for a while and then replace it proved to be the solution.  It's funny how the answer to alot of digital problems involves turning the machine off and then on, or removing the battery.  Thank you for the help.

30 sec battery reset worked for me like posted elsewhere
Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Hi 19holekc. Can you please kindly take a moment to close this thread by clicking on the green box next to the post you found most helpful? This helps other users with a similiar problem a possible solution more quickly. Because you are the creator of this thread you are the only one who can close it. Even after marking a solution the topic still remains open for discussion incase others have another possible solution. Thanks!
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
Highlighted
New Contributor

I was having the problem after installing Facebook application (It probably has no real relation).

Removing the battery  works! (I've been navigating all configuration panels as well switched off/on many times with no success...)e

Thanks for the suggestion!

Franco