Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
08-05-2011 08:29 PM
08-06-2011 12:09 AM
Here is the link for downloading face book for your BB
If you need any help please let me know
08-06-2011 12:30 AM
Yes Come on skype i will guide you out
Skype ID: muhammadehsan46
If you dont want then follow these steps please
1. Dowoload the OS and BB Desktop Manager from the BB web site
2. INstall both files on your Notebook
3. Goto C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Apploader\ and delete vynder.xml file. If you have 64 Bit operating system then replace prorgam files with programf files (x86)
4. Now Run the BB desktop Mananger (BBDM)
5. COnnect your BB with your laptop using cable not bluetooth
6. Take a backup of your device and close BBDM
7. Now again goto the path in step 3 and run loade.exe
8. Follow the on screen steps
Check these pictures for your help
If you need any other help please post. Take care
08-06-2011 01:24 AM
OK find the name of mine of skype and send me a request i will accept yours then i will show you how to do that
Take care and waiting for your postive response
08-06-2011 06:14 AM