07-07-2014 07:01 PM
whenever a message comes in hindi it shows me box & .............
what should i do.
If available, you need to install that language support onto your device. The simplest way is to, on a PC (you cannot do this on MAC):
1) Make sure you have a current and complete backup of your BB...you can find complete instructions via the link in my auto-sig below.
2) Uninstall, from your PC, any BB OS packages
3) Make sure you have the BB Desktop Software already installed
4) Download and install, to your PC, the BB OS package you desire:
5) Delete, on your PC, all copies of VENDOR.XML...there will be at least one, and perhaps 2, and they will be located in or similarly to (it changes based on your Windows version) these folders:
6a) For changing your installed BB OS level (upgrade or downgrade), you can launch the Desktop Software and connect your BB...the software should offer you the OS package you installed to your PC.
6b) Or, for reloading your currently installed BB OS level as well as for changing it, bypass the Desktop Software and use LOADER.EXE directly, by proceeding to step 2 in this process:
If, during the processes of 6a or 6b, your BB presents a "507" error, simply unplug the USB cord from the BB and re-insert it...don't do anything else...this should allow the install to continue. When it presents you with the screen of apps to choose to install to your device, be sure to expand all sections and select all that are for your desired language(s).
Good luck and let us know!
07-09-2014 02:18 AM
07-16-2014 08:28 AM - edited 07-16-2014 08:31 AM
for sure you already tried it, but if your phone behaves this way it seems a locking screen feature activated.
try to check (my phone is italian, i'm triing to instant translate my options to you....) :
Settings ->Password--> set it to "disabled" ---> exit --> Save! --->( perhaps it will ask you to enter your psw once again to confirm who you are) . ....and ... wait 5:01 minutes.......
hoping it could help!