Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8830
My Carrier: Cbeyond

Blackberry 8830 from Cbeyond unlocked for Sprint Network

Hi, I have a Blackberry 8830 that is locked to Cbeyond.  I am currently on Sprint network.

I purchased the phone thinking that I can use it on Sprint but apparently the phone itself is locked to Cbeyond. 

Does anyone know how to have it unlocked to be used for the Sprint network?

Otherwise, is someone willing to buy the phone from me for $100?  It's in great condition and ESN is clean as well.  I would love to hear back on any suggestions.  Thank you so much.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Blackberry 8830 from Cbeyond unlocked for Sprint Network

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Perhaps this FAQ will be helpful to you:

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: 8330
My Carrier: sprint

Hi Did you get it unlocked? I have an 8830 as well that is locked with cbeyond and need to get it unlocked.

thanks

New Contributor
My Device: 8830
My Carrier: cbeyond

[ Edited ]

Hi I saw your post, do you still have any of the Cbeyond phones? I need to buy them, thanks Mike H. xxx-xxx-xxxx cell or xxxxxxxx@comcast.net

EDIT: Personal Information Removed - Personal Information such as IMEI, e-mail, PIN, and phone numbers are not allowed for your safety. Instead, users can PM you in your Inbox.

My Device: Blackberry 8830 World Edition
My Carrier: Cbeyond/Sprint Network

[ Edited ]

I just bought a blackberry 8830 world edition on which was thought to be on the sprint network. It either needs to be sold  for $50 or i need to figure out how to unlock the cbeyond phone to the sprint network so it can be used on my sprint account. Please reply, need help fast!

My Device: Not Specified

Are you still interested in buy a Cbyond 8830 BB?

My Device: Not Specified

i know its been a while but if you still have the cbeyond phone for sale i am interesed..

Highlighted
My Device: BlackBerry 9700 Bold
My Carrier: AT&T

Hi there, i noticed a while back ago you were looking for Cbeyond 8830 BBerry. I have one which is locked. If interested let me know. $100 + S&H.