Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8900
My Carrier: Air Fire

Blackberry 8900 problem

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my phone and I'll be happy if somebody can help me. The problem is that I woke up one morning and screen of my phone was white... On the same day the screen start work but on the next morning I was having the same problem.. Smiley Sad And there is one more problem I have 4 buttons that are not working "P", "Derr"l", "Enter" and "shift" on the right side of the phone. So I'll be happy if someone can help me! Thanks You!

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Blackberry 8900 problem

Hello cejlcku and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your device.

Backup your data (see KB12487) then reinstall your device software as shown in KB11320 How to perform a clean reload of the BlackBerry Device Software for Windows (if you use a Mac see KB19915 Perform a clean reload of BlackBerry smartphone application software using BlackBerry Desktop Software on a Mac computer)

Before you restore any data, check to make sure the screen is back to normal display and test the buttons.

If neither are working properly, it's advised you contact your point of sale for repair options.

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8900
My Carrier: Air Fire

Then I have another problem.. My data cable is not here Smiley Sad I buy this phone from ebay, so i can' return it ... Do you know where I send it to repair it ?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Repairs are handled by your point of sale. You will need to contact them for repair options.

You can try another USB cable to do the software load to see if the issue is resolved.

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!