Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

My Device: Blackberry 9300 Curve
My Carrier: Digicel

Blackberry 9300 Curve

My trackpad on my blackberry 9300 curve not working and i cant access information from the phone like my test messages. What are the soulutions

Super Contributor
My Device: Nexus6P/iPhone6 Plus
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Blackberry 9300 Curve

Sounds like you need a repair or replacement.

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. Smiley Happy

the phone or the track pad

How can i access my text messages without the trackpad

Highlighted

How can i access my text messages without the trackpad

How can i access my text messages without the track pad
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello Smilie23

Welcome to Support Forums

Have you tried a Battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is Powered on ? try it and see if your trackpad works , Or you can try to start your devive on Safe mode , if it works just do a backup of your device and you can try Updating / Reloading your device Software :

KB17877How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode.

KB03621 : How to Reload BlackBerry Device Software and application using BlackBerry Desktop Software

If those methods fails then you have to replace your trackpad .

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.