Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: Blackberry 9300 Trackpad keeps freezing! :(

I have this problem... But...

1. I have reloaded my phones sw, I have upgraded the software to the newest version...

2. I have removed all apps...

3. I have tried every bit of info there is on this topic and my phone still freezes

It freezes as soon as my phone locks, then the trackpad is useless, if i pull out the battery, then the trackpad is COMPLETELY disbaled and i have to pull out battery and re-insert at least 50 times before it works again... another trick to get it working is I run my finger over the trackpad continuously for about 20min, then it starts working or, i push the track pad in and hold it in for upto a minute and it starts working... but the second my screen switches off or the phone locks then its stuffed again... I AM SO OVER THIS **bleep** PHONE and really wish you guys could give me a solution that works

My Device: blackberry curve 9300 3g
My Carrier: o2

hello my blackberry trackpad keeps on freezing its been doing it for nearly a month now and ive done what you have told the other person to do it still freezing on me 2 weeks ago it frozed on me for 3 to 4 hours
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: O2

Hi, I have this problem too but it has just started in the last two days. Has anyone been able to find a way to fix this?

My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: verizon

Kept happening to mine. 

Something that fixes mine:  An incoming phone call.  So call your cell from another phone, answer the call (sometimes have to hit trackpad and received call button to answer) and sometimes have to call it twice.  But it fixes it!

Try it!

My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: o2

hey how do you wipe your phone and did it work ?
New Contributor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Vodfone

Hiya

This is happening to me too, I'm absolutely gutted, I have a tried all these things, if not more, I tried: Taking the battery out and leaving it over night (worked for a couple of days), Turning it off, Turning it off for a day, Turning it of and taking the battery off and just leaving it. I'm so sad because I got for my Birthday about a month ago, and they cost a fortune Smiley Sad

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

JaimeDx wrote:

Hiya

This is happening to me too, I'm absolutely gutted, I have a tried all these things, if not more, I tried: Taking the battery out and leaving it over night (worked for a couple of days), Turning it off, Turning it off for a day, Turning it of and taking the battery off and just leaving it. I'm so sad because I got for my Birthday about a month ago, and they cost a fortune Smiley Sad

FYI...Duplicate:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/Frozen-9300-Trackpad/m-p/1879823#nobanner

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Vodacom

OK... here is the solution I found on another Forum, Place a piece of paper between the Battery and the Simcard... problem solved, dont know why or how but it worked perfectly!

My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
My Carrier: Smart Telecommunications

Hi people... same thing.. same problem.. same issue.. same troubleshooting and same result.. frozen trackpad.. for about 5 days now.. i'm getting pretty upset now.. it's my hubby's valentine gift.. and i don't know how to let him know.. contemplating on sending it to the nearesty expert center but... good Lord... in Singapore.. and i"m from the Phillippines..  might as well get a new one right.. but that's not the thing... it's the effort of the person who gave it to me..

My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: indosat

it dosn't work for me, please help me