Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry 9790
My Carrier: Tim

Blackberry 9790 device speaker problem!

Dear Support,

I am Italian and I bought a new blackberry 9790 about four mounths ago. The telephone has a problem, sometimes speaker doesn't work and I can't listen the call, if I switch to the hands-free speaker it works, but in normal use with speaker it doesn't work, After any days the phone works fine, with random frequency. I updated the software with the last 7.1 os version but the problem remains. I read in many forums that many users has the same problem, so it is not possible to buy a phone for 499 euro and to have this kind of problem! I can't find any RIM telephone number here in Italy to have a support for this problem. The telephone has about four months, it is new, and it is in perfect condition, so have you a solution for my problem? I hope yes.

Regards,

My Device: bold 9790
My Carrier: TIM

Re: Blackberry 9790 device speaker problem!

Ho anch'io lo stesso problema, pagato 399 euro, mandato in assitenza a Milano tramite l'operatore TIM ma non hanno riscontrato nulla! risultato sonos tato 30 giorni senza il telefono ed ora fa uguale! Bold 9790 ogni tanto non si sente più niente dall'altoparlante incapsulato e per sentire le persone mi tocca mettere l'auricolare e il vivavoce!

Una vergogna, tantissimi hanno questo tipo di problema!

Mi aspetto una soluzione a breve termine.

Non è possibile!

My Device: Blackberry 9790
My Carrier: Tim

Re: Blackberry 9790 device speaker problem!

E' una vergogna! la RIM dovrebbe ritirarli tutti e risarcire tutti i possessori del modello 9790 oppure sostituirlo con una versione senza il problema!