01-15-2012 01:41 PM
I've recently switched to a Blackberry 9900 (at present OS version: 7.0 bundle 2406). When I connect it to my Audi (A6, 2007, the last version of bluetooth's firmware) bluetooth hands-free set I have 3 problems:
1. I can't receive an incoming call by Audi button (only by phone's buttons).
2. Always when I enter the car, the phone connects to the hands-free set, but at the same time the car's multimedia interface switches to telephone mode and shows the message "calling" (like I was calling someone!) and after 5 seconds it disappears.
3. When I do a call I can't hear the signal before the connection (I guess this is a producer's idea - but can I change it somehow?).
Before the BB I had a telephone with Windows Mobile 6.5 and it worked absolutely perfectly.
I tried switching off the bluetooth encryption, but it didn't help at all.
I'd be very grateful for any help...
03-13-2012 05:32 PM
No, I'm afraid I didn't find any solution. But after 1 month of using the telephone, it started to sync propoerly. I don't know why.
All I did in the meanwhile:
1. I turned off the encryption over Bluetooth.
2. The reset of the phone (by taking out the battery for 1 minute).
Maybe you may try this...
I didn't get any support from BlackBerry and this is simply radicoulus!
12-18-2012 01:29 PM