Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry 9900
My Carrier: Etisalat

Blackberry 9900 Not turning on and I need data from it

2 weeks ago, my blackberry 9900 started restarting by itself everytime i plug it to a chargin device. This continued to an extent where it started restarting without it being plugged to anything. It reached a point where the phone does not even light up anymore ( No red dot, No blackberry sign, NOTHING!!)

I took it to alot of mobile shops in the region as i need to retract 500 pictures in the internal memory of the phone. THey have all failed to do anything. The phone is not being recognized by any computer and is not resposnive to any battery change or whatsoever. 

Please, I really need those pictures!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Blackberry 9900 Not turning on and I need data from it

If you want to recover photos I think this will be impossible because they were stored in the device memory but not in the memory card ...

So even if they do revive this blackberry automatically will lose all the information that was stored in 9900.

Luck.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution