06-02-2013 12:19 PM
So yesterday morning my phone got really hot and died, I supposed it was because of the battery was drained, an hour after that I got home and I connected to the wall charger but it wont turn on and no even the red light... I have done some research over the internet about this issue and have tried some solutions but none of them have worked so far.. I pulled the battery out and put back it, I left it charging the whole night, I tried to connect it to the computer and it wont recognize it.. If someone can help me with this problem I would really appreciate it.. My phone is big part of my job and I need it to have running normally..
06-02-2013 12:42 PM