Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry 9900 bold
My Carrier: mtn

Blackberry 9900 bold: Motherboard dead can I be able to get my data

Please kindly assist with advice woke up a week back, my phone was off and tried to charge it. It would not switch on. I took it to be fixed and they told me the motherboard is dead.

I logged into blackberry phone and only got my bbm contact but not the pictures. I really need pictures on that phone. I just had a child all her pics are there.

please assist with retrieving information from a dead motherboard.

Thank you

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry 9900 bold: Motherboard dead can I be able to get my data

Hi Balindz30

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sorry to hear that !

But .. have you not done any device backup ? Also where those images were stored ... On your device memory or in the media card ?

If your images were stored on your media card then you can recover it . If those images were stored in your device memory then i doubt you'll be able to recover those ,

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: T-mobile

Re: Blackberry 9900 bold: Motherboard dead can I be able to get my data

Hi, I'm have the same issue and I'm still searching for answers. I did see this online and I plan on showing it to the cell phone technician tomorrow. Here is a link from PCWorld http://www.networkworld.com/article/2241159/compliance/restore-data-after-motherboard-death.html Best of luck