Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: Orange

Blackberry 9900 randomly deleting messages

Help my blackberry 9900 has started deleting text messages after a week, I have been in touch with Orange who haven't been much help. My settings are set to keep forever and this has been double checked. The memory is not full either. Network time keeps showing as Thurs 9th nov 2006 and there is no way of changing this though tech support said if I change time update to manual it would change it to time not shown, which it did for a day! This is driving me mad now any help appreciated please
Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry 9900 randomly deleting messages

Go to Options and type "memory" in the search bar. Click on Storage and tell me what it says next to Application memory.

Also, if the date and time of your device is wrong you will have problems also. Make sure the date and time are set ccorrectly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!