Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: MTN
Accepted Solution

Blackberry App World Icon Missing

My BB is Missing The App World Icon, I have tried to unhide all icons on my phone with no success, I tried to download the app world again and everytime I get the question, do u want to replace the "Old Version" with the New Version? Please help me locate my App World Icon
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Blackberry App World Icon Missing

Hi Teejay367

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

While downloading when it prompts to " Replace the existing or old version " Click on yes and see if that resolves your Issue.

OR Download BlackBerry World version 4.0.0.55 which is the best workaround now available for BlackBerry  World first uninstall existing BlackBerry world from Options > Device > Application Management > Locate and delete BlackBerry  World , then perform another Battery pull restart  by removeing the battery while your device is Powered On .

After Device Restart from your BlackBerry Browser browse or Click here  http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3 to download version 4.0.0.55 . In addition check this Knowledge Base for further help :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: MTN

Thank u very much for the help, I got my icon back! Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hey Teejay367

You are most welcome Smiley Happy 

Cheers !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.