Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry App World -- latest version not working on 9860

Hi,  my app world app wanted me to upgrade itself this morning. I did so and no longer can view "My World" or "My Account" which seems to be new. 

If I select "My World"  I get the license agreement page, click "I agree" and get bounced back to the home screen

If I select "My Account", I get two menu options. Option 1 is "Payment Options".  If I select it, I get the license page, and like before, I get bounced back to the homepage after selecting "I agree"

If I try to purchase an app, either by clicking on the price icon or selecting "Purchase" from the menu, nothing happens.

I have the Torch 9860.  I also upgraded the OS two days ago ...

FYI

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Pearl 3G 9105

Re: Blackberry App World -- latest version not working on 9860

I too have a similar problem on my Pearl 9105, except that after accepting the offer to upgrade to v.3.1.1.21 the handset freezes. The download goes OK but when I select App World from the menu screen nothing happens - at all! The handset freezes & a battery pull is necessary. I've uninstalled & reinstalled 3 times but each time it's the same. I've now uninstalled until a working version is issued.

--
Live to Dive ~ Simples!